Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August 19, 2015



"Each individual who prayerfully studies the Book of Mormon can receive a testimony of its divinity. This book can help with personal problems in a very real way. Do you want to get rid of a bad habit? Do you want to improve relationships in your family? Do you want to increase your spiritual capacity? Read the Book of Mormon! It will bring you closer to the Lord and His loving power." {Russell M. Nelson}

I know with all of my heart that the Book of Mormon is true. It has changed my life. It has changed me from the girl that I once was, into the girl that I am now. It has helped me become who God wants me to become. There is nothing that has brought me more peace & happiness than this very book. I will be forever grateful for my testimony of the Book of Mormon


No comments:

Post a Comment