Thursday, November 12, 2015

Facebook Nov 8, 2015

A good friend of mine shared a quote with me and oh how it came at a perfect time in my life. I am grateful for my savior, Jesus Christ who is the perfect example of true charity. I have been praying every single day for the gift of charity and have been amazed at my capacity to love myself & those around me. Pray pray pray for charity & I promise it'll change your life!

“Charity is having patience with someone who has let us down. It is resisting the impulse to become offended easily. It is accepting weaknesses and shortcomings. It is accepting people as they truly are. It is looking beyond physical appearances to attributes that will not dim through time. It is resisting the impulse to categorize others."
|thomas s. monson|

No comments:

Post a Comment