Thursday, March 26, 2015

Aunt Tricia Get's her First Letter



Tricia!!
Hello hello! Thank you SOOOO much for your email. It was so fun to open up my email and see a big long letter from you!! Thank you so much! You have no idea what that did for me and how happy that made me!! I hope that this email finds you doing well, and healthy and happy!! I'm doing so great. SOO great. I can't believe how amazing this opportunity has been. It's definitely one of a kind. I don't have very long, because i wasted my time writing my family this huge long massive email, because i just had so much to say, hahahha but i will have them forward you my family email for this week! This is my first p-day so i am still learning and still learning how to manage my time hahah. Its quite difficult haha. i have so much to say and definitely not enough time to say everything! I want you to know how much i love you and how grateful i am for your love and support. I really feel it, i really do. I want you to know that you are in my prayers and thoughts everyday!! Thank you for being the best aunt ever and for blessing my life!!! I couldn't be more blessed to have you a part of my life. Tell your kids hello for me, and that i love them!! Thank you for everything, i look forward to hearing from you!! xoxoxo

Sister Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment